Thursday, January 04, 2007

More Shopping Carts


Sticking with the shopping cart theme, let me show some pictures from the honorary new member of our Stranger's crew, my son Quinn. On New Year's Eve we had to go to the grocery store, to say the place was packed would be an understatement. So while we were driving around looking for a place to park (which was more difficult than you might think), Quinn was in the back seat with my camera taking a ton of pictures. Since they fit the Stranger's theme pretty well of ordinary people doing everyday tasks, I thought why not share them. For only being five, I thought he did pretty good with the camera.





2 Comments:

Blogger Nestor Family said...

Children have a great point of view with a lens. Nice pictures!

Friday, January 05, 2007 10:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lilli P here.... love the pictures ! Your son has obviously got his daddys eye!! I really like the one with the balloons...great contrast between colourful life and the boring drudgery of grocery shopping embodied in the trolley. Well done!!

Saturday, January 13, 2007 1:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home