Saturday, December 30, 2006

Morning Ride


This morning I had to take my kid to a birthday party. While he was there I drove around the area looking for potential pictures. What I found were these fine folks out enjoying a cool brisk day by going riding. Having a couple of cats, I can only imagine the amount of work that must involved in keeping a horse. That's got to be a pretty big responsibility. Personally, horses and myself don't seem to get along too well. Not that I have anything against them, they just don't seem to like me that much (although one could say that's also true of a fair number of people, so maybe it's me and not the horses).

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Very cool photo. Nicely done.

I too suffer from the bullying and harassment of horses. In my case, if I touch the beasts, I swell up into a giant red hive, my eyes water, and my throat collapses.

Sunday, December 31, 2006 6:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home