Saturday, December 02, 2006

Coming together...

In the next couple of years, one of the unique features of Washington Dulles Airport will disappear. Gone will be the mobile lounges that carry travelers from the main terminal to all of the mid-field gates. I will miss them...not for their debatable efficiency...but for the way they bring travelers from all points of origin together for a 5 min ride among the planes. You can find people lost in their own worlds, or sharing the uncommon view through bright sunny windows.

1 Comments:

Blogger pilgrimchick said...

I can appreciate musing on airports at present, given I am not currently running through one in a desperate panic trying to get to my gate, which must inevitably be on the other side of the airport, on time.

I like the subject here and how she was captured--the angle is very unique.

Monday, December 04, 2006 10:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home