Monday, August 04, 2008

Maybe There's A Reason


Ok, I feel a bit bad about posting something like this. And I promise I looked for some beefcake to balance it out, but there was nothing. But then I started looking at the photo and it reminded me of how sometimes a whole group of ladies will all go to the restroom at the same time, and I started thinking maybe there was something similar going on here. Maybe this is a bonding activity they're engaging in. Maybe this has some real underlying social implications of cliques in our culture. Maybe...

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Maybe it's just a really good booty shot. Boom-chicka-wow-wow!

Monday, August 04, 2008 8:59:00 AM  
Blogger Linda Fleming said...

Maybe they were just looking for the missing beefcakes?

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 7:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home