Thursday, November 15, 2007

sixth sense

it's catching! first james, now me. following in james' current trend i thought i'd post my very own 'busted by a stranger' photo. this kid was watching the fountain when i decided to get this shot but no sooner did i have my shutter finger in place this kid's spider sense must have tingled because he spun his head round and spotted me. i was not, however, worried about my target turning nasty on me as i was indeed larger, more cunning and (more importantly) faster than he was.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

At least you could plausibly argue that you're taking a photo of that beautiful fountain!

This is a trick I always employ when taking pictures of young ladies on the beach. There's always a sunset or my children somewhere in the viewfinder!

I know, you've come to expect such boorish behavior from me, but I wouldn't want to disappoint! :-)

Thursday, November 15, 2007 10:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home