Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Busted Again!


Oh man. Busted again. He's looking right at me as I fire off the photo. He doesn't look too happy either. Dang, he's huge too. What is it about me raising a huge telephoto lens and pointing it at people that suddenly gets their attention? This guy looks like he could snap me like a twig. The good news is I have a large telephoto lens, so I have a bit of a head start if I have to run. I think I'm just going to quickly walk the other way. Very quickly.

2 Comments:

Blogger gaz said...

I have a bit of a head start if I have to run

...like a gazelle?

Thursday, November 15, 2007 8:29:00 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Dude, you're going to get beat up! Seriously. You are going to sacrifice your body for your art.

Thursday, November 15, 2007 8:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home