Monday, July 30, 2007

End Of The Day


Found this stranger out admiring the sun as it was setting across the sound in Duck, NC. You can see she has her camera with her, but whereas I was keeping busy running around trying to capture the sunset she was more intent on enjoying it for what it was and merely taking a photo every couple of minutes. Makes me wonder if I'm missing out by not embracing these little moments rather than trying to capture the moments to look back at later (my gut tells me her method is going to leave the more lasting impression).

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

That's an interesting thought, James. I often wonder the same thing with respect to my children. When I realize I have just watched the entire 1st grade school performance through my 1" square viewfinder, I realize that I may have missed something.

Monday, July 30, 2007 12:41:00 PM  
Blogger Anonymous_Miss said...

I like to take pictures and I often wonder the same thing, being a teen sometimes I am seeing something for the first time, and I don't really pause top enjoy it, I have to whip out my camera and get a "great shot".

Thursday, August 23, 2007 7:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home