Tuesday, September 26, 2006

How Many People On A Team?


I thought a soccer team consisted of only 11 guys. When I was at the park, I snapped this picture of a game being played. I don't know if it was a real game or a scheduled pickup game or something. I couldn't get everyone on the field into the picture since there were so many guys out there and they were spread all over the field. This was about two-thirds of the guys out there (I think there were close to 30 guys out on the field between the two teams).

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Playing soccer in packs is quite common in Europe too. American kids generally play football or baseball.

Where in Europe and much of the world, they knock the ball around and play soccer.

Your correct. Team play in soccer is 11 players on each side.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 2:36:00 PM  
Blogger abovo99 said...

Where did you take this picture? In Asian countries, almost all parks are like meant for playing soccer. It is quite common. There is no limitaion for player numbers. The more players in the game, the more fun they have. So since I used to live in some Asian countries, I'm not surprised to see so many soccer players in the field. Acutally, it's quite fun to watch play-ground soccer games.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 6:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home