Thursday, July 27, 2006

Traveler

So after hearing about Bullbunky's latest travel tribulation I was reminded of a shot I took in France (I know it should be a new shot, but I couldn't help myself). We were in a big hub in Paris where the metro and trains meet. There was this guy with his roll-on luggage in tow looking tired and a little lost has he tried to move from subway to passenger train.
Around him are all these advertisements with happy people...especially this one of a frenchman that looks similar to our traveler.
When you zoom in you will see that like Bullbunky...he was not amused at all...and after a rough trip who would be? I can imagine him whispering the French equivalent of Bah...Humbug under his breath.

1 Comments:

Blogger BullBunky said...

Aparrently, I need to be a bit more positive or I'll end up looking like HIM!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 10:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home