Friday, November 14, 2008

Enthusiasm


So here's the deal, I had this picture from before the election (is it obvious?). It was during a Halloween parade. And I wanted to put it up showing how this year in particular people were really enthusiastic and gung ho about the whole election process. At the time though I was unsure because there is a candidate being promoted on the signage and I didn't necessarily wanted to send political messages from this blog (I'll do it from my own no problem, but I don't want to speak for everyone on the team here). And then the decision got taken away from me when the Peppermint Jim post went up, because I didn't really want to post over top of that. Then the election came and went. And then I thought, well now it's going to look like we're bragging or something since the candidate being promoted in the photo won. And now I feel like it's been long enough that hopefully no one will care or read anything into it. Whew, that was a long winded explanation. I probably should just post photos and not type anything in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home