Saturday, July 15, 2006

Individuality and Love

This guy flew by me on Main Street and struck me as a true individual. Remember, this is the land of NASCAR and Harley Davidson. I tried to imagine what type of music this dude listened to on his iPod.
The noses indicate that these ladies are probably related. I think that it only takes about 40-50 years and the role of leader in hand holding are exchanged. I bet if I asked the older of the two ...she could remember when it was her daughter who needed assistance across the street. It was really nice to see the time and care the younger woman took with the other.

2 Comments:

Blogger BullBunky said...

Excellent. Thanks for setting this up, Buddy. I suppose I should have checked my mail before I posted my AIDS Walk entry last night. I think there are a few more in that bunch!

Monday, July 17, 2006 11:24:00 AM  
Blogger Ivett M. said...

Congratulations. These photos are just great. Thanks for sharing them.

Friday, September 01, 2006 6:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home